Thursday, June 25, 2009

information overload!



I have spent so much time today thinking about all of the things I want and need to learn, research and create that I'm immobilized at the moment. I think my head will explode if I read one more tweet. There is sooo much out there, does anyone know it all? Are all of you struggling to stay on top of technology racing at the speed of sound just like me? Shoot, I'm a self-taught technician and played the role of IT person at home and at work because in those days, no one knew the answer. I took responsibility in order to learn and because it was an interesting challenge. I hope the next technological advancement is a Johnny Mnemonic injection, I'll be first in line.

So through all of that, here's some links to share that I found very cool... MephoBox a great site to pick up or examples to review. There's so many neat things to look at it satisfies my OCD. How about 20,000 names from around the world? From Sumiko to Adhiambo, Padraig to Miroslaw, go ahead — Baby Dwynwen deserves to be unique. Last but not least... morbid yet hysterical, these pillows are a stitch fromKeetra.com

'til next time

zdg4kcmyrb

No comments:

Post a Comment