Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm a Flockstar


Flock, Flock, I keep singing your praises but too many people have the attitude "well, I ain't never heard of it so it can't be no good." Um, just try it okay? It's not like getting a tattoo, if you don't like it go back to whatever you've been using. Ugh! It drives me nuts that people are so chicken... not even chicken so much as an absence of curiosity. As soon as I found Flock I wanted to try it right away, what's the worst that can happen? I don't like it? The best thing was that I did. So come on don't be afraid, dive right in the water is fine.

What's next? The day was a rocky one, I stayed up all night trying to come up with an idea for a thank you note... ridiculous I know. Sometimes I just get stumped, or more likely over think it... focus too much mind power on being clever and not enough on being thankful. When I worked toward that goal suddenly the idea was genuine and not contrived. Here's my favorite image, I thought it looked just like a 1950's yearbook photo. I think she became a librarian after graduation.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment